签到天数: 7 天
连续签到: 3 天
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？加入eoe
What You Want To Do
• Play a developer role in multiple apps used by millions of students and teachers around the world.
•Partner with our Design team to craft beautiful user experiences, and then implement them with equally elegant code. UI is a passion of yours!
• Work in a collaborative team full of passionate, talented people, who love using and making great apps.
• Enter a room with only team members and a whiteboard; walk out with an idea and a plan for the next big thing.
•Make education better. You remember how much education technology lacked, and you are excited to have an opportunity to completely change that.
What You Have
• 5+years of developing iOS applications (on phones and tablets).
• Mastery of Objective-C
• Experience leveraging the iOS SDK and native application development.
• Experience working within a team; you know how to make your point heard, and hear what other people have to say as well.
• Strong problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
• A true love and appreciation for well-designed, scalable code. You are intolerant of anything less.
•A true love and appreciation for impeccable design and simple UI. You might not be a Designer, but you are focused on beautiful UI for iOS.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience architecting medium to large software projects from start to finish.
• Have live apps on the AppStore that you have developed (please provide web links).
• Experience working with REST APIs, SQLite, and other networking technologies.
• Experience writing automated units and application tests.
• Experience working with design software.
• An active contributor to open source software (please provide links to relevant GitHub projects).
• Cloud SDK’s (Dropbox, Google, etc.)